Thursday, March 18, 2010

skinny mini

Why, oh why do I get sick at the drop of a hat at the moment?
It is the last thing I need right now but it just seems to keep happening.

Current theories in circulation are
* i'm feeding kael and therefore using a lot of energy making milk
* still run down from pregnancy & birth
* stressed about the move and the MANY things there are to do
* I forget to eat in the business of looking after the boys

I remember when i was feeding Jamin I got sick a lot too so my new focus in life is to bulk up and try to boost my immune system levels.

Anyone got ideas in how I can put on some weight in a healthy way?

I have been rapidly losing weight since Kael was born which in a lot of ways is great but I think I need to stop that process before I hit 40kg cause that is just TOO skinny.

The other thing I need to work on is getting help so if there is anyone that wants to come entertain children or pack boxes or do op shop runs or make dinner for us just let me know! I am accepting all favors so that I dont implode before we hop on that plane.

Current date for moving is around the 25th April.

Keep you posted xo

2 comments:

  1. Alison....call me and I am happy to help.
    I don't want you to be sick before you leave us,
    will pray for you,
    love Auntie Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah well, I can definitely make food! 40kg just can't happen Al...if only I could share some of my abundance of curves with you ;)

    See you soon with goodies ~ Carly x

    ReplyDelete