Our trip back to Australia flew by so very quickly. 7 weeks is a long time but we had a lot of family & friends to catch up with & a lot of different places to travel to. Toowoomba, Caloundra, Boonah, Brisbane, Melbourne, Bowenville just to name a few.
But I must say that it has been just lovely to wake up this morning after spending more time in bed last night than out of it & know that I had a day at home just to do normal day to day things - washing, cooking & of course a whole lot of playing with my two busy boys.
I am also grateful to have a chance to set some new routines in place. After talking to Jamin about his new job of setting the table before dinner we made these placemats to help him. He is very excited & is now practicing with it for his rest time by having a Dorothy the Dinosaurs Birthday Party.
We all got a new placemat to make things easy for Jamin. I couldn't resist buying some happy Daffodils yesterday to brighten the house up. They do make me happy!
Thanks for visiting & have a wonderful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment