Friday, July 8, 2011

:: the end ::

Just wanted to put up a quick post to tell you all that I might be a little more sporadic than usual here over the next few weeks. Our beloved iMac sold during the week & after some temperamental problems transferring data, is going to leave us for a new home today. So blogging may be a little bit more difficult. 

Thanks for all of your support on this blog as we shared the adventure over here in Utah. At times it was challenging beyond what I thought that I could cope with but I feel like a much richer & stronger person returning home to Australia. Danny summed it up well when he said that the highs were not quite as high as we hoped & the lows were much much lower. Still, I don't think it will be something we will ever regret.

Danny & I are both going home to start new jobs, which for me is very exciting as I have been out of the workforce for the 2 years since Kael has been born. I am going to be the Counsellor 2 days a week at My Midwives, a private midwifery practice in Toowoomba & Danny will start a new position as General Manager of a few departments at RME. Jamin is going to be starting pre-prep next year as well so there will be big changes for all of us. All we have to do is get through the flights from SLC to Brisbane & we will survived!

Talk to you all again soon, in the meantime, I will be packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment