Sunday, July 31, 2011

:: home at long last ::

We made it through the maze of airports & roads from America to Australia & arrived home to Toowoomba yesterday morning. The flights were about as hard as expected but I didn't reach breaking point, which is always a good thing. Kael is a bit sick with fevers & they split our seats up but if thats the worst thing that happens on a flight then I can survive. 




The best thing about coming home has been the reunion of the Moes girls - mother, daughters & sisters. It feels so wonderful to be home amongst the people I am closest to in my life, it just feels right & our hearts are so very happy. Danny & I have also gotten in two dates today which is unknown to us. 

This week brings moving back into our house, figuring out childcare & scheduling for our new jobs & lots of catching up with family & friends. Its going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment