Monday, June 21, 2010

a child of the iPhone generation...


Danny got me an iPhone for Mother's day and at the shop Jamin managed to charm the saleslady and she let him pick an old display phone to take home. He wanted a white iPhone just like Mum's and his even had a turtle picture on the screen. He was VERY excited!



Since then, when me and Danny are using our phones he gets his and pretends to call people or do 'work'. I had to stop him taking his to bed at night, telling him that we don't have our phones in bed in our family (thinking ahead to the teenage years).

The other afternoon I took the boys for a ride to the park. About halfway there Jamin yells out "Stop Mum!". So we stop and he pulls his little iPhone out of his pocket to consult the 'map' about which way we need to go. I didn't even know that he had brought his!




Once he decided and informed me, he then very carefully put the phone back into his pocket. "Let's go" he says, and off he pedals towards the swings. Obviously he downloaded the google maps app all by himself...




Oh my...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Al, sounds like you guys are having a great time over there. I love hearing about your new adventures. Take care :) Ange Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids and technology!!! I'm stuffed! Great to see so many photos Al. Looks like you're having an awesome adventure and making so many great memories. Not long now and Jamin will be updating his own blog...via iphone!!! :) Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so classic! I love these moments.
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!! i can just picture that little episode! It does look cute and what a memory. Auntie Sandie

    ReplyDelete