Friday, June 11, 2010

one moment...

I couldn't resist showing you these pictures from when I just went in to check on Jamin during his daytime sleep.

You couldn't say he wasn't a committed reader like his mum...





This one is of our new rocking chair I picked up for $15. It has become a new night time ritual to read our bedtime story in the rocking chair.




it's precious moments like these that I love...

2 comments:

  1. Has the tent gone?? Nice effort reading, very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chair! And what a bargain! We have our reading ritual, we're reading an old old book that Mark's mum got for a Christmas present when she was 12. The adventures on Willow Tree Farm. It's fun all going on our imagination adventure to finish our day together. The simple moments make the most precious memories... "ahhhh" (that's a very content sigh) :)

    ReplyDelete