Sunday, February 20, 2011

(catch up)

helping with Gran's cake...

The last few days have been manic-ally busy & blogging has just not seemed to happen. Sorry to those of you that got that little disappointed spark when you came to visit here. If you could give me some leaway while we are travelling Australia it would be appreciated. I am starting to wish that we had purchased a laptop for me because 'stealing' time on the computer of whoever's house we are at is getting just a little bit old.

This weekend we celebrated 4, yes FOUR, birthdays! (In case you are wondering, they were my Nanny, Danny's Mum, Linda & Jayden). That is a lot of cake, a lot of fun & a lot of family. It was wonderful, it was chaotic & it was crazy & now we all feel just a little bit exhausted. Actually I think that the last 2 weeks since we landed have been all of those things & I am feeling like I need a holiday from our holiday... is that possible?

Our long time friends, Greg & Chrissy, celebrated their son Jayden's 2nd birthday at the minature trains. The boys loved it!

This week isn't going to slow down much with a much anticipated sisters only day at Dreamworld tomorrow, 2 nights in Brisbane with very special longtime friends, a day back in Toowoomba to pack, then its the annual Smith family weekend at Somerset Dam. After that we are heading to the coast, which I am hoping will bring some time to slow down the pace.

I will try & keep you up-to-date with our goings on in this space but forgive me if I don't make my usual daily appearances - life is just a bit out of the ordinary at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment