We got to fly in one of the amazing painted Qantas planes!
Sorry for my absence but I do believe that losing a day in the air is a good reason for not posting. We arrived at Danny's parents house about 30 hours after we started travelling, feeling very tired but happy to be here. It is all so green & so deliciously familiar. It is just so wonderful to be somewhere where I know the streets & where to go to get whatever we need. It is something that you take for granted when you have been living somewhere for a long time.
We had wonderful reunions with my sister & Danny's brother, Scott, Ainsley & their 3 boys. I got to meet Eli for the first time & had some very special cuddles with him & his older brothers. Jamin & Isaiah are two little peas in a pod & have finally grown up enough to play without getting into punchups after 2 minutes. Kael & Jai both have these gorgeous little cheeky smiles that must be some shared gene. Yes, I do wonder what they will get away with whilst flashing those smiles at us.
Jai, Eli & I - happy Aunty Al!
Must go & have a short nap now, It's 2 o'clock here & we are all fading. But it will only be a quick 15 minutes... I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment