Tuesday, June 21, 2011

:: sunny summers day ::

The last few weeks, excluding our dreary Sunday, have been divine - full of sun, flowers, picnics, shorts & t shirts. I adore summer. It lifts my mood everyday & fills me up with ideas to spend my days with my boys.


Chocolate cake, banana & Orange juice - a great afternoon snack!



The flowers from our garden brightening up the room.



The little vase the boys picked.



The beautiful flowers that I thought would look just perfect in our bathroom.



Did I say it already? I love summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alison - thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm glad you specified you were Linda's sister, although Linda talks about you all the time, I don't know whether I would have twigged. I love summer too, and I'm pining for it on days like we've been having lately where I'm freezing my butt off! Your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete