I woke up yesterday morning to a miserable rainy day, looking down the barrel of a very long week with no family daycare for the boys. Deciding that its better to start out positively I took the boys to the aquarium & it was a definate spirit lifter for all of us. Apparently 11am on a Monday morning is a good time to go the Aquarium because it was almost empty. Good for us & it meant that I could let my almost 2 year old have a little more freedom in the empty rooms.
I forgot the camera so was playing around with Instagram on my phone. The results are a little blurry but I like how different they look.
Big fish, little Kael
Jamin & Blue Frog
Kael & Super Swimming Penguins
Jamin & Slow Swimming Penguin
Kael & Stingray
Kael & Fish
Boys Driving Boat
No comments:
Post a Comment