I have had some issues with Blogger & wasn't able to post.
So my little 20 month old boy has decided that he wants to be a big boy like his brother & do wee's on the toilet.
This meant that I needed to invest in a potty seat for the toilet so that he didn't fall in whilst attempting to wee. We are all very proud of him, although I hold no expectations that this will develop into a long lasting toilet training adventure just yet. He has surprised me with his awareness of the whole situation so maybe ... just maybe I will escape endless nappies & washing earlier than I thought.
It's Memorial Day weekend here which means that we have a public holiday on Monday. About time! I feel like I have missed out on the epic round on public holidays that Australia experiences at the start of each year. The U.S.A. doesn't even have any days off for Easter! Uuugghhh!
I remember this time last year when we had just arrived, Danny didn't even bother taking the Monday off. Not so this year! We will be embracing this holiday wholeheartedly! Danny is planning on going to the Superbikes at Miller Park. We also have tickets to a special Thomas the Tank Engine steam train ride nearby in Heber. The (little) boys are very excited!
Here's to a wonderful, fun-filled, family weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment