diggers, dump trucks, excavators, dirt & pipes
We've been riding down to the street below our house the last few days to visit the very busy worksite. Looks like they are doing some major work relaying pipe under the road & my two boys are pretty interested in all the goings on. This morning the man driving the excavator used his bucket to wave at us. I think the work crew are a little amused by the amount of time we spent sitting on the sidewalk watching them work, but really, it is very interesting & I've never been so close before! We had to move into a driveway to watch after a while because a bucket swinging a metre away just doesn't seem so safe.
It's been beautiful, warm spring weather here this week so a walk to look at the flowers & the trees shooting their leaves & blossoms is one of my favourite things to do. How I love warm weather!
Kael thinks its all pretty great & his commentary consists of "dig, dig".
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment