A couple of weekends ago we had a lovely Saturday of sunny skies & warm weather (The next day it started raining & didn't stop for days, but we won't talk about that!). So naturally, we headed outside to the Jordan River Parkway for a ride on our bikes & a little picnic.
Kael all ready to go!
I love the look of these buildings on the right & Jamin is now balancing quite well on his Skuut bike.
We had to stop & say hello to a herd of cows. We got to watch a calf feeding from it's mother too. Very educational (glad I'm not a cow cause it looks rough!).
Picnic time & I got some flowers from my sweet boy.
Then he was off...
My other little sweet boy.
Kael likes taking & seeing photos of himself so we have a lot of shots like this. Lucky he's cute!
And he's off too...
Rain, rain go away so we can get outside again!
No comments:
Post a Comment