Saturday, May 7, 2011

:: a cute spring outfit ::


This morning we decided to take a trip into the city to visit our favourite coffee shop with boys. I felt the need to get out of my 'mum uniform' & dress up to greet the beautiful spring weather. I slipped into the super cute dress my friend Becci talked me into buying on our trip to Melbourne in March, added some boots & a cardi & voila. I am not much of a fashionista but on the days I do like to dress up, I want to get it right. I even attempted to style my hair, thanks to this grand post from 'A Cup of Jo'. I suprised my socks off (not really cause I was already wearing boots :) ) because it actually worked & looked very cute. 

It's amazing (& maybe a little shallow?) how much a great outfit can lift your spirits. Any thoughts to add or maybe a picture of your own Mother's Day dress up fun...

1 comment: