Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hair cuts for the Boys!

Mum & I took the boys to Cookie Cutters, a hair salon especially for kids, this afternoon.
I wasn't sure that it was going to be necessary but I must say, it was a whole lot easier to get them to sit still when there were cars to sit in and steer as well as a dvd of their choice.
Add to that hairdressers who are used to cutting very fast for kids who move around so much and you get a pretty good haircut!

Mesmerised by the dvd.

Jamin getting tickled by the clippers.

Kael being helpful... or not.
You can see the corner of the playgym in the front waiting area.

"I'm pretty cute huh?!"

Jamin's finished shot - he's all grown up now with a big boys haircut.

They both got to take home a balloon at the end much to Jamin's excitement.
He picked yellow - "cause yellow's my favourite colour"

3 comments:

  1. So cute. And a great business idea! Wonder how well that would go in Tbar or Brisvegas??

    I hope Danny was out doing some DH runs while this was going on.
    GReg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Al, the boys are both growing up so fast!
    Lots of Love to all you guys! xxx
    Jess VdK

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic Al! Wish we had one of those place where we live....cutting Archies hair is a huge ordeal at the moment:( Boys are looking cute!

    ReplyDelete