Jamin was jumping around the place before this shot. Then I said "Give Oma a cuddle" and he bounded over to her for this cuddle.
The joy on both their faces is priceless.
When Oma first arrived Kael cried at the sight of her. He is moving into the 9 month old 'Mummy phase' and will do anything to be near me.
Just before we took this photo he reached out from my arms to go to her.
He then proceeded to snuggle with her for a while.
Aren't they both so beautiful?!
I love this picture of Mum and I at the top of our hike to Cecret Lake.
For some reason we both just seem happy and comfortable in our own spaces.
We have had a long journey together that I am beginning to appreciate all the more now that I am a mother myself. She really does feel like home to me - bringing with her many beautiful memories everytime we meet.
Wow I can see that Kael is a little Moes!!!! ( in picture 2). It reminds me of a photo that I have of your Mum holding Brian at about that age. And also you Al!! Gorgeous.
ReplyDelete