Thursday, July 22, 2010

it's hot here!

Danny said to me last night "I don't remember what winter feels like..."
I had to agree. We are having an amazing second summer over here with temperatures in the mid 30's and are not missing the Toowoomba winter one little bit!

So I thought that I would post some photos of our weekend summer activities to help you remember the sun and heat... and maybe make you just a little bit jealous :)

Cooling off in the backyard sprinklers.

A bit of paddling for the boys on a lazy Sunday afternoon.


Of course, we have the coldest winter of our lives lining up for the end of the year so I shouldn't feel too smug...! We are planning on heading home in February for 5 weeks to make the most of the Australian summer - summer lovers that we are.

1 comment: