A few months back I wrote about my struggles with motherhood & having a heavy heart. I was so very overwhelmed with the love & support that so many friends & family took the time to share with me. It is amazing when we take the time to be honest about our personal struggles how many people reach out with their own stories & love.
I just wanted to share my absolute favourite gift of support & love from my precious family, Brian & Lara & their beautiful girls. They posted me a heart garland that the girls had coloured in & Lara had put together. It now takes pride of place above our bed & reminds me of the love that all of you shared with me in a tough time in my life.
So thankyou to each & everyone of you.
My heart is feeling very full.
Al, we love you all and yes, it is often difficult to say whats in our hearts and then we miss out on the precious thoughts of others who would help us through our pain. take care all our love Aunty Jane
ReplyDelete