Danny has disappeared to Canada for the week for a conference. I am not envious of the -20'c temperatures in Ottawa but I am envious of the hotel room & the uninterrupted sleep that he will be enjoying. When I vocalise these thoughts he always likes to remind me of his reality of late nights catching up on his actual work & a busy conference schedule. I see his point but I can still dream can't I?
The boys do not enjoy Daddy going away. They are used to having him just downstairs in the basement next to their newly located trampoline. He's there to distract & say hello & goodbye to every time we are heading out. He comes up for lunch & regular coffee breaks & some play time if he can squeeze it in. Yes, we have it good here in Salt Lake City. Much different to his Australian work schedule with him leaving at 7:30am & getting home by 5:30pm if we are lucky.
Last night after dinner we were killing some time before bed & decided to make a video for Daddy. The result is just about the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Definitely the epitome of where the boys are at in this stage of their lives...
Come home soon Danny - we miss you so much!
If we do a video, will you guys come home??
ReplyDelete