Saturday, January 15, 2011

+ oma arrives +


After a week of extreme uncertainty about whether she could get to the airport from flood stricken Toowoomba, Oma arrived to greet an extremely excited Jamin. We are so happy & relieved that she was able to find a charter flight from Toowoomba to Brisbane airport on Friday afternoon.







We are looking forward to a few weeks of showing Mum around a snow covered Salt Lake City, so very different to the summer she experienced here 6 months ago. 

I am a very happy girl right now!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent to hear. Enjoy the Oma, but please don't break her like you did the the last one as we want her back in one piece. :)-

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful welcome! It brought tears to my eyes Enjoy your Mum,Al and Oma enjoy your time in SLC, I wonder if snow is better than water?
    Have a wonderful time together! love from Aunty Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that made me cry, I love airport hello's! Have a great time together. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Al - this brought tears to my eyes - I'm so glad you're mum is there safely and you have this special joy right now! Reunions are so precious!!! I hope you have an amazingly special time together creating more wonderful, love filled memories. xo Hugs Suz
    PS: I was looking for the "like" button! LOL

    ReplyDelete