Despite refusing to perform for the camera, Kael did take his first steps last night. At 9 months and 3 weeks this is a little early for my liking but Kael has decided to step up the competition with his brother, who walked at 10 1/2 months. Jamin has been enthusiastically 'helping' Kael which is met by differing levels of protest depending upon the degree of roughness. I have some ok video but am having trouble uploading it to the blog. Will keep trying and let you know how I go.
The boys are still relatively young with Jamin approaching his 3rd birthday next month and Kael, his 1st the month after, so I am having some trouble imagining them together as they grow and develop. They certainly have some fun already, inventing games only they can see the humour in. Jamin often tells me "I don't want you to have anymore babies Mum. Just me and Kael okay?" Hmm...
One of Kael's favourite things is being able to wake Jamin from his mid day sleep. He often wakes earlier and anytime we are near Jamin's door he gets really excited thinking "Its time!!".
Jamin has mixed reactions to Kael's wake up attempts swinging between smiles and tears quite quickly.
That last photo looks a lot like Danny!
ReplyDelete