Last week I finally downloaded the Instagram app to my iPhone after months of good intentions. It has given me a new excitement for photographing things around me. Its basic function is to add different tones, lighting, colours & borders to your photos that often changes the whole feel & look of the photo.
Have a look at some of the shots I quickly played around with on Sunday morning.
This one was a little posed but he was wandering around with his guitar, all I did was get him to sit on the bricks in front of the fireplace.
Jamin took this one of his beloved guitar.
A sweet picture of Jamin & I taken with the hindrance help of Kael. The lighting was all wrong but going to the black & white setting seemed to work. I love the look of happiness on Jamin's face.
I feel a little like an imposter, being able to take these really cool photos on my iPhone. Previously I had given up using it as a camera unless I had forgotten my actual camera. Now I am feeling more interested in taking photos using this app than my very expensive camera. Shh, don't tell Danny!
No comments:
Post a Comment