I receive this e-newsletter by Sustainable Baby Steps every month or so & really loved this one on the Types of Houseplants That Clean Indoor Air. It is so interesting!
I am psyched to get some indoor plants, except for one little problem that my husband regularly reminds me of when I talk about buying plants...
I cannot seem to remember to look after them.
I love them upon our meeting & happily bring them home to meet the family & find just the right spot in our house. I admire them for the next week or so but then the necessities of caring for them are lost & forgotten when I am overwhelmed with feeding & caring for the 3 vocal males in my house. They just aren't loud enough! If only they could tell me when they need a drink like my 3 year old who increases his request in volume & frequency when I don't respond.
So I think that I will just file this little bit of information away for another day & another house - maybe when I am around some family who love put up with this little quirky part of my personality & can show the plants a little bit of love.
For now I think I will focus on keeping my boys fed & watered & give myself a little pat on the back that they are not only alive but growing bigger everyday.
You're not alone, Al, Lindsay used to say the same about me.
ReplyDelete