Friday, April 22, 2011

:: our next adventure ::



Tomorrow we head off in our trailer (yes, a trailer not a caravan! I am going to stop confusing myself & just be where I am right now) on an exciting, nerve racking, unknown & unplanned adventure to Denver, Colorado. The purpose is a work meeting at Climax Mine about an hour out of Denver  on Wednesday. We are going to take the weekends on either side to do some driving & exploring.

Part of our decision to come back to Utah was our desire to see the country around us, so despite predictions of rain, sick & grumpy children & no idea of where we might stay or what we might do to fill the days, we are going to jump at the opportunity & not look back. 

I am frantically cooking meals, shopping for essentials, researching the route & towns along the way & packing all while Danny is in Montreal, Canada for a few nights. Once he's home we will load up, have a good nights sleep in our own beds & then set off in the morning for Grand Junction, Utah. After that I have no idea of where we will go or what we will do but the main thing is that we will be making some memories to take back to Australia with us.


I will keep blogging as I can along the way but am not sure about the internet connection so bare with me if I am not here everyday. 

Wish us luck!?


No comments:

Post a Comment