It's been a very rough week here in our little household. I don't know if its a combination of cold & snowy weather, Kael's grumpiness (he's sick again) or Jamin's thinking that he is boss of the house, but it has been tough to get through each day. Add to that, feeling very far away from everyone that I would normally call on for help. Yes, did I mention it has been tough?
But, saying that there have been some very bright moments amidst the gloom. The 2 walks to the park we were able to do on warmer days, a final Wednesday morning snowboarding with my love, dinner out with some friends & an awesome night at Roller Derby. We also got to go & see Danny's new bike for the 1st time yesterday & have lots of Skype calls with Aunty Linda, who is working day & night at Easterfest. And I am always thankful for my health.
Yes, there is lots to be thankful for.
The park this morning was all the more exciting because Kael has finally reached the stage of some independent play - hanging onto the swing, going down the slide & climbing up this chain ladder without any help! I couldn't be prouder & more excited that my boys are growing up & beginning to lesson my workload :) Jamin even helped me unpack & repack the dishwasher this morning. Hooray! Light at the end of the tunnel!
Here's to a fresh, bright & sunny new week & the end of a gloomy one.
May your weekend by full of joy & appreciation for those sweet moments of bliss in the darkness.
No comments:
Post a Comment