Yesterday I wrote about our visits to the Van Der Kley's & all the fabulous toys they have there. This morning I found some more pictures on Danny's phone & thought them worth sharing...
Good times hanging out on Anthony's bike & the old quad. I have a lot of memories riding the quad around growing up & my little boys will be doing it soon!
Uncle Rodney's new Odyssey that he just had imported from the U.S. It's his new love!
The boys hanging out talking bikes. Can't wait for Darryl & Jess to be back for family dinners too!
Kael & Jamin both had rides on Craig's bike & the Odyssey. The loudness didn't seem to bother them.
Yes, I do believe that we will talk Uncle Rodney & Aunty Sandie into selling to us soon. I wonder if they will throw some of the 'toys' into the deal?




Hi Al,
ReplyDeleteLoved your last few blogs and feel really humbled by what you have said! It feels like what having my own grandchildren would feel like having your kids around. Love it....cant wait! Just to let you know Uncle Rodney says it a "pilot" not an odyssey!!!!!?????!! How could you get it sooooo wrong....easy!!!!!Whats the difference I ask???
Seeing yoour blogs doesnt seem to make you guys feel so far away!
love to all, Auntie Sandie