After a year or so of thinking about it & some good experiences in Australia, we've decided to move the boys into the same room. We both have good memories of sharing rooms with our siblings when we were younger & it's always good to learn about sharing from this young an age. The other up side is that we now have a play room! No more toys cluttering up the lounge room.
Here's the moving process this morning. Changing Jamin's room into the playroom.
The before picture of the boys 'new' room.
And here is the video giving you the grand tour of our new spaces.
I was so tired after the move that I had to sit on the couch with a cup of tea while we watched two episodes of playschool. But I am a happy mama & am looking forward to tonight first sleepover!
Looks great. I'd also like to see the lounge room - it must look quite different now as well.
ReplyDeleteHow did the first night go. I'm sure the boys will be fine and a play room is awesome.
ReplyDeletehavent had the 1st night yet but the countdown till bedtime is on!
ReplyDeleteHey Al! Looks like fun with the boys. Our boys have been sharing since the start of the year...we thought we would get in early while Lenni is young and they love it. We often hear them giggling together after I have left the room at bedtime. Best of luck...hope it all works out for you guys!!
ReplyDelete