With only a week left of the ski season, we thought now would be a good time to take some video of how far we have come in our snowboarding this season.
Danny is feeling pretty confident with jumps at the terrain park.
We went up to the summit at Solitude & unfortunately it was very icey under the couple of inches of snow they had gotten the night before. These runs were a little out of my comfort zone but I was trying to link some turns until I have a nice stack. Didn't hurt too much...
Another video of Valerie & I trying to make our way down a messy run & not doing such a great job of it. It really wasn't very fun!
Although these video's don't really show it, there has been amazing improvement in my skills even since we got back from our trip to Australia. It's amazing how much difference a couple of sunny mornings on the mountain after some snowfall overnight can make! The conditions really are everything!
I'm impressed and very jealous!! When you're living in Aus you'll be going to NZ for snowy holidays, I bet!
ReplyDelete