Monday, December 13, 2010

{oh christmas tree ~ you look divine}


This is the week for decorating our beautiful living Christmas Tree. Thankfully it is still living due to the conscientious watering efforts of my parents-in-law. I somehow forget that the point of having a living christmas tree is to keep it alive. Danny continues to joke that instead of buying a tree that experienced a quick death I would rather let mine experience a slow & painful one. Sadly there may be a bit of truth to that.

Today Jamin & his Gran baked bread dough decorations and we all think they look gorgeous. They also made a reindeer decoration that Gran brought over from Australia. It looks really cute sitting in the tree. And I couldn't resist buying this hand made owl from Whole Foods today. I think she will be coming home with us to bring back some special Utah memories in years to come. 

Anyone have any other home made tree decoration ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I think of all the ones we did, threading beads on pipecleaners and making a wreath was the easiest - Jai even made one. I was impressed/surprised how well he did threading them on.

    ReplyDelete