Wednesday, December 15, 2010

+ the story of the snowblower +


A couple of weeks ago Danny was talking to a work colleague who has been doing some consulting to RME. Coincidently he lives in Salt Lake City & was asking Danny how we were liking the snow. Danny answered that we were loving it except for having to shovel the driveway & paths. Keith then said that he had a snowblower just sitting in the garage that he wasn't using & asked if Danny would like it. Danny's answer? "Hell yes!" So after some tinkering & tuning it's working & Danny could hardly wait to get out to clear the snow this morning after last nights half a foot dump of snow. 


Jamin & Kael had been in Jamin's room for a while & I had that mothers intuition that they were too quiet. So I went to see what was happening & this is how I found them... Yes I have boys.


A front view for all those male (& female) readers who are interested in a close up view of a working snowblower. I like how the snow just shoots out the side but I noticed Danny had to keep remembering to turn it when he changed direction. Otherwise he'd just have to go back & blow it again. I have visions of Jamin being out there standing in front of shoot trying to get covered in snow. 


This is my favourite picture from the morning. You can tell he's just itching to be out there with his Daddy. 

1 comment: