My sister has requested that I post a picture of all of my new snowboarding gear. Danny & I made the most of a Jamin-free Saturday morning a couple of weeks ago (he was having a play date with Boston) & headed to our local Ski'n'See shop to buy ourselves snowboards, bindings, boots & helmets. We got some really good deals but I have to say that I certainly noticed an increase in speed having a brand new board with no battle wounds. As a result I am going to have to miss our weekly ski tomorrow while my tailbone heals up again. It is really the most excruciatingly painful injury.
Here's a video of Danny taking on an intermediate run called Little Dolly. Don't tell him I told you but he actually ran into a fence just after I turned off the video :)
Here's a video of Danny taking on an intermediate run called Little Dolly. Don't tell him I told you but he actually ran into a fence just after I turned off the video :)

No comments:
Post a Comment