Friday, September 17, 2010

:: road trip :: vancouver ::


We have been at my aunt & uncles house for 2 nights now & there have been some high highs & some low lows. Travelling with kids is difficult but travelling with sick kids is very difficult. Kael has had some rough nights with croup & stomach pains. Jamin has been doing pretty well which I am very thankful for.

It really is such a hard decision to make - get out of the house & see the world with young kids or stay home where life is much easier but miss out on a great adventure. Although I am glad that we came all this way to connect with my extended family & join in the celebration of my cousins wedding, it certainly has come at a cost. I am feeling exhausted from managing the kids & lack of sleep. I am so thankful for Danny & Linda who are trying to step in & give me a break.

Here are some pictures of our last few days. Linda has been very busy with her camera documenting the goings on around the house. I am once again loving being apart of our extended Moes family & am inspired by the hospitality & love that my aunt & uncle show to everyone that comes into their house. Hospitality really is a true gift that helps the recipients feel welcomed & embraced & more at peace with everything & everyone around them.


No comments:

Post a Comment