Tuesday, November 9, 2010

+ his photography +

In the last few weeks Jamin has taken up photography with a passion. 
Whenever he is allowed to get a hold of our little water & shock proof camera, he is off, taking photos of some very random subjects. 

I love how it shows me what is a part of his world right now & I thought I would share some with you.


His beloved guitar. This is probably Jamin's favourite toy which he uses to sing to us & anyone else who will listen. I adore hearing the songs that he comes up with - some kids ones, church ones, nursery rhymes & then the ones he makes up all on his own. He is actually holds a tune amazingly well.



Our toy corner in the lounge room & the front yard view out the window. 
I guess he sees it from this perspective a lot.



Our new Duplo firestation all set up.



A skype phonecall with Aunty Ainz, Uncle Scott, Isaiah, Jai & Eli.
We are showing Eli his birthday present from us which was about to be posted to Australia. Jamin was very adamant about capturing this moment.



Our dining room table complete with Halloween pumpkins & a finger over the lens.



Photographers self portrait.
He may use this as his Facebook profile in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos - he's already a better photographer than I am! What was Eli's birthday present?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - a panda. I thought it might be a koala or a wombat.

    ReplyDelete