Sam has been the ultimate guest for the last few weeks - babysitting, cleaning, changing nappies, entertaining the boys... I have to say that I have been quite surprised & just a little impressed. He is going to make some girl very happy one day!
So imagine my delight when he decided to go one step further in the favourite guest stakes & start cooking for us! He spent the afternoon pouring over my Thermomix cookbook & decided to make his favourite dinner from home in Australia - Porcupine Meatballs. He called his Mum for some advice & then cranked up the tunes for an afternoon of cooking.
Making tomato sauce from scratch in the Thermomix.
It was heavenly!
Simmering the meatballs on the stove.
Sammy is now a Thermomix convert & says that he is definately going to purchase one when he goes home to Australia & settles down in his own house. I'll definately be going over for dinner if that happens!
Sammy looking pretty pleased with himself.

..... Speechless
ReplyDelete