Tuesday, November 30, 2010

:: i want a cat cuddle ::


One of my favourite memories growing up were the litters of kittens that our cat Smokey would have. Linda & I would spend hours playing with them, cuddling them, dressing them up & generally annoying the heck out of them. I can even recall some of the names of these kittens that we are holding, well only one actually - Linda has Daisy in her right hand. She might be able to help with the other names.

It seems like these days its not overly common for families to have litters of kittens (or puppies) for that matter. Must be the council/rspca push for desexing. I am very sad by Linda's decision to take away our beautiful (all be it stupid) Lulu's chance to fulfill her pure bred destiny in having a litter of cute white kitties. Linda said that she almost went crazy with Lulu's inappropriate behaviour when she was on heat. Sad Lin... very sad. 

So I have been scouring the neighbourhood for some unsuspecting cats with which to fulfill my need for some cat cuddles. I must be rubbing off on Jamin because he pronounced the other day in a very sad whingy voice, "I really want a cat cuddle right now!". I understand Jamin, I really do... 

1 comment:

  1. Great post Al! And ahhh, our old sports uniform!! Brings back memories.... xo

    ReplyDelete