Tuesday, November 16, 2010

{Borrowing from the Library...and Life}


Today I thought I would share a post from over at the blog, Rants from Mommyland. Its a very funny blog written by two stay at Mums somewhere in America. It is one of the blogs that I have started reading recently & it really makes me smile. I like knowing that there are other Mums out there that find having kids as challenging & wonderful as I do.

It links in nicely with my blog from few weeks ago about my local library.

Enjoy!

RANTS FROM MOMMYLAND: Borrowing from the Library...and Life: "My middle son Lefty loves the library. When he was a little guy, we'd take his big sister to school and then spend hours in the library. The..."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Al for directing me to that post about the Library from Rants from Mommyland - it was beautifully written and brought back all sorts of Library memories for me too!

    ReplyDelete