Tuesday, November 2, 2010

~ it's my birthday! ~

My 29th birthday started the day before with lots of emails & skype calls for my Australian birthday. For the first time my brother & I shared our birthday instead of being one day apart. I liked that. It was really special still getting lots of cards & presents from our families back home. I can't remember a birthday that I have had without Mum & Linda around but Danny did an awesome job of making it special. 


I got a new camera from Danny & my family. Very exciting! And Danny bought me a delicious cake that has really raised the birthday cake standards far too high. 



We went to the zoo & enjoyed the chilli but still sunny weather. 



And my favourite part of the day...? Going out to an amazing indian restaurant with Danny while Sam babysat for us. Thanks Sam!

1 comment:

  1. That looks a lot nicer than Chuck E Cheese!!! :) Glad you had a great day Al.

    ReplyDelete