It's a lazy Sunday afternoon here in Utah. We have had steady snow since the early hours of this morning & it has covered our house in a layer of white. It's a bit different to what our yard looked like in the middle of summer but still beautiful in a different way. I have to confess that despite the beauty I am still dreaming of the Australian summer that is half a world & a very painful plane flight away. Bring on February & Oma helping us with the flight home.
Some of our trees didn't finish loosing their leaves which leaves us wondering how they are going to fare with the heavy snowfall. Hopefully we don't lose any limbs on us or the house.
We are still feeling the effects of the cold that hit us a few days ago so can't get out in the snow to go sledding. I think we are in for a bit of a stir-crazy afternoon. Hopefully we can find something warm & active for the boys to keep us sane.
No comments:
Post a Comment