A few weeks ago I picked up these amazing wooden toys at a garage (sorry, I mean "Yard") sale for the grand sum of $10. I was actually planning on buying Kael a wooden train for his birthday & had priced them at $80 so I was pretty happy to stumble upon this set.
There are plenty of fun components to the train like a car, passenger & helicopter carraige. Both of the boys have had a few fights over it this morning. We are working on sharing but it's slow progress at the moment.
Kael is just obsessed with putting the little wooden man into the passenger carriage then taking him out again. Sometimes he will put the lid on.
If you are family & enamored with Kael you will probably want to watch this video. Sorry I have been unable to rotate it the right way.
If you are not family then I probably wouldn't bother because it is 24 seconds long & it hurts to twist your head. :)
Scott will be so jealous of that truck (I am too really) - when he saw your duplo one I was allowed to buy more duplo if it meant we would get a semi-trailer. I can't wait for the day when he gets a real one to drive.
ReplyDeleteGreat treasure finds Alison!! We too have the sibling fights going on so lots of working on sharing skills here at the moment too.
ReplyDeleteI love it that they are so rustic looking and that Lightning McQueen now has a rival.
ReplyDelete