Monday, October 25, 2010

< the first snow >



Last night we had our first light dusting of snow for winter so naturally as soon as we were dressed we put on some extra warm clothes & headed out the front to play.

Jamin had a taste - it was cold!



Kael had a sit & cried but he has been doing that for a few days - new teeth are making him sad



I tried out my new ski jacket - it was deliciously warm!


Then Jamin found a stage & sang some Wiggles songs to us.


Sadly the boys only lasted 10 minutes before wanting to go inside. Hopefully they will acclimatise when the snow really comes. Plus putting some gloves on them would have helped I think.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Look at that cloud on the mountain! Yes, gloves and more snow to play in might help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so beautiful and do I recognise the outfit Kael is in??? I'm sure I've put Caleb in that once down at Timbertop... I'll try and find the photo and send it - admitedly I don't know that Caleb was as happy to be in it... Love those memories - thanks for bringing them back to mind xo Suz

    ReplyDelete