Friday, October 8, 2010

:: a big boy ::

Kael has had a lot of firsts in the last few weeks - this was his first attempt at feeding himself.
As you can see, he was pretty proud of himself & made a huge mess. It was yoghurt & fruit in case your wondering...


This is him climbing up into our kids size rocking chair to watch t.v.


His first introduction to ice cream or gelati in fact. It was a hit!


We keep on finding him in somewhat precarious places - here he is on the fireplace.
Last night he climbed onto the dishwasher door & stood there looking very proud of himself until Danny noticed him.


It's his first birthday this time next week & we are all feeling very excited.
A little party is in the making & I will post some photos as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. oh, it seems like that he is fiinally mobile...but for us to see is quite cute ...maybe not good for your heart as I know what boys can do!!! I am sure it will be the first of many experiments!

    ReplyDelete