Friday, October 29, 2010

< halloweens coming >


This afternoon we had some friends come over to teach us how to carve our halloween pumpkins. It was lots of fun, although I did end up doing all of them. Jamin, in predictable 3 year old fashion, disappeared to play after 10 minutes. It all got too hard by the time I was up to Kael's so he just got a face drawn on. Still cute though!


Scooping out the guts! Yucko.



Jamin's finished pumpkin. I think he is trying to pull a pumpkin face :-)



Our finished jack'o'lanterns! 

Tonight we are going to a Harvest Festival at our church with lots of games & some non scary trick or treating. Saturday night is the SLC halloween as the Mormons don't do Sundays. I have some candy (yes, if I am going to do halloween I might as well call it candy) so we will put candles in our pumpkins to make some jack'o'lanterns & wait to see who turns up for trick or treating. 

Stay tuned for more halloween action!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your night and I hope that you have fun!!!!!
    Was lovely to chat this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pumpkin soup/bread/muffins when they are finished?

    ReplyDelete