This week I am making a big effort to put a little more structure into our day in the hope that it helps us all to feel a bit more purposeful. I have made up a table of toy & activity ideas for each of the play times that we have.
Today for Table Time I printed out some scary cats & people match games for Jamin from the Made by Joel blog. He did a great job and suprised me with how much his fine motor skills have improved over the last couple of months. He also did some gluing & colouring of pictures that his Gran sends over every month or so to put in a scrapbook.
I am loving the fact that he enjoying arts & crafts! I can start dreaming of some family drawing times coming soon. Unfortunately Kael continues to eat the rock crayons so it may be some time before we are all drawing...
Looks like a left hander there. Good work Al.
ReplyDelete