Thursday, October 28, 2010

:: winter play = fun ::


We have had so much fun the last couple of days, bundling up & going out to play in the snow. We have only had about half a foot in the yard but it has been dry & powdery & more than enough to play in.


My snowman creation named Ted. Sadly he met an untimely death. Was he kicked or pushed?! 



Jamin's very own snowman creation. He was pretty proud of "plopry" before he too was kicked off the wall. 



Yes, it looks like I have just thrown a giant snowball at Jamin. I will not confirm or deny whether it actually hit him...



Snow Angels



I know that I am going to be very sick of snow by the end of winter but at the moment we are having lots of fun & creating some wonderful memories. I wish Kael was just a little bit older as he is having trouble walking in his snow boots which frustrates him a lot. Hopefully with a lot of practice he will improve. 

2 comments:

  1. Kael looks like a giant snowman also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very cold!!!! yet I"m sure you all had fun.Enjoy!!!! JaneP

    ReplyDelete